Product number: 5016222
Manufacturer: Milwaukee Electronics
Product information "Milwaukee pH & Temperature Tester pH56 PRO"
The waterproof pH56 is the most accurate and reliable pH tester in the Milwaukee product range. With its dual level LCD readout it is ideal for measuring pH values as well as temperature levels in your brews. It is quickly calibrated, offering 6 calibration points in memory, and easy to use and to maintain. Why messing about with litmus paper and rely on guesswork when you can have the most accurate pH results?
- Extreme pH accuracy: ±0.05 pH / pH range: -2.00 pH to 16.00 pH
- ATC: Automatically corrects temperature effects on pH measurements
- Waterproof construction: up to IP65
- Light weight and portable: 3.5 oz / 99 gr
- Easy to use: A large Dual Level LCD screen with easy-to-read graphic symbols
- Freeze function: freezes values on the display so you can easily read them longer
- Low energy use: Over 300 hours of battery life (batteries included)
- Easy to maintain: Replaceable pH electrode Mi56P.
Care and useAll pH sensors have a limited life and response time gets longer with age. Properly maintaining your pH pen tester with the Milwaukee Cleaning and Calibration Kit will give you fast, accurate results for a longer period.
0 of 0 reviews