Sulphite tablets (0,55 gr/tabl.) 100 pcs
Easy to measure out, so safe to use when sterilizing the must.
Each tablet contains 0.55 g of active potassium pyrosulfite. The tablets can be easily crushed between two spoons.
- 1 tablet per 5 liters for sterile making of the must and 1 tablet per 5 liters is allowed with every siphoning.
- When bottling dry, red, pink and white wine, add half a tablet per 5 liters (crushed) to the wine.
- For sweet (dessert) wines, dose 1 tablet per 5 liters.
Statutory warnings on the packaging:
- R31: Toxic gases in contact with acids.
- R37: Irritating to respiratory system.
- R41: Danger of serious damage to eyes.
- S26: In case of contact with eyes, rinse with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
- S39: Wear eye/face protection.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
0 of 0 reviews