Yoghurt ferment Brouwmarkt 1 pc
Freeze-dried culture (Lactobacillus Bulgaricus and Streptococcus Thermopilus) to make 1 liter of soft, non-acidic natural yoghurt (right-handed) in 6 - 8 hours at 47°C.
Use: the contents of 1 liter of basic yoghurt, which you keep in small portions, e.g. preserving jars of 40 ml.
- Open the sachet ferment and grow it in 8 hours in milk of 37-43 degrees Celsius. Then the yoghurt is ready.
- Stir well, divide the fresh yoghurt into a slotted portion and store in the freezer.
- Use 1 of the portions to make yoghurt for the next day in the evening.
- This growing method works well for several weeks, but after that the yoghurt culture degenerates and the taste of the yoghurt becomes a bit sharper.
- Then take one of the preserved portions and start again. This yoghurt culture is freeze-dried, so it is only activated during the growing process.
0 of 0 reviews