Pecto Enzyme I (Liquid) 250 ml
Breaks the pectin in the fruit and ensures maximum flavour and juice yield. Concentrated, easy to dose.
- 8-10 ml per 10 kg of fruit, sufficient for 80-100 litres of wine.
- The processing time at 20°C is 12 hours.
- Any temperature reduction of 7 ° can be compensated by a doubling of the dose.
- Each halving of the desired contact time can also be compensated by a doubling of the dose.
- The order to add the ingredients is important.
- Never add bentonite if the enzyme is still in operation.
- Allow at least 12 hours between the enzyme addition and any bentonite addition.
0 of 0 reviews