Arsegan wine yeast Chablis 10 g for beautiful white wines. Granular yeast is especially suitable for the fermentation of white table wines while retaining their natural flavours.
- 1 bag is sufficient for 10-20 litres of wine or most (without yeast starter).
- Achieves alcohol levels of up to 13% and gives a nice dry wine.
- Temperature range: 18-30°C.
- Produces only a few secondary flavours.
- Saccharomyces Cerevisiae var. Cerevisiae
- Also applicable to wine made from: White currants, Apple, Grapefruit, Mandarins, Pears, White Grapes etc.
- Opened packages have a limited shelf life.
0 of 0 reviews