Available, delivery time 1-3 days
Product number: 5000636
Product information "Wine Yeast Bordeaux 10 g"
Arsegan wine yeast Bordeaux 10 g especially for the fermentation of red and white aromatic wines with a higher production of esters and fat acids.
- 1 bag is sufficient for 10-20 litres of wine or most (without yeast starter).
- Achieves alcohol levels of up to 14% and the result in nicely dry wines.
- Wide temperature range: 12-35°C
- Type Saccharomyces Cerevisiae var. Cerevisiae
- Excellent for fruit wine made from: Blueberries, Blackberries, Blue and white Grapes, Elderberries, Figs etc.
- Opened packages has a limited shelf life.
0 of 0 reviews