Available, delivery time 1-3 days
The Apollo 60 L Unitank Pressure Fermenter is big enough to match your homebrewing ambitions! Pressure ferment and carbonate a double batch of quality craft beer in one 60 L tank.
With its conical shape, clear, high-strength PET build, and high level of fermentation control, the Apollo allows you to ferment under pressure, with confidence.
- Stainless steel plunge valve and collection bottle for dumping trub and harvesting yeast
- A dry hop port for sanitary dry hopping
- Centralised floating dip tube for clear transfers
- Thermowell to monitor the internal temperature
- Built in handles
- CIP Capability
- True conical shape
- Stainless steel stand with castors
When finished, the beer can be served directly from the fermenter, or transferred to a keg without introducing oxygen. Each unit is pressure tested straight off the production line.
The Spundy from Keg King is a neat little gadget that works as well as any spunding valve on the market. With a low profile - just 4.5 cm tall - the Spundy doesn't take up much room in fermentation chambers or kegerators.
0 of 0 reviews