Arsegan PURO SAN ® 100 ml
Arsegan Puro San® is a strong foaming, acidic anionic final rinse for use in the food and beverage industry.
- Cleans tanks and equipment and avoids the build-up and deposit of minerals.
- Not influenced by organic pollution.
- Required contact time only 60 seconds.
- Not suitable for soft metals and CIP systems.
- Dosage: 15 to 25 ml per 10 liters of water.
- Contents of bottle 100 ml (sufficient for approximately 65 liters of detergent)
- Dutch operating manual.
Instructions for use and precautions:
- Cover all food products thoroughly or remove them from the environment.
- Use as a final rinse.
- Before use, remove any debris or dirt by rinsing or sanding the surface and soaking if necessary.
- Then wash or rinse all parts thoroughly with a good cleaning agent and then again with clean drinking water.
- For every 10 liters of solution, use 15 to 25 ml of Arsegan Puro San®, mix well with clean water.
- Apply the solution with a cloth, sponge or spray bottle (15-20 cm height), or soak the surface in the liquid.
- The surface must remain wet for at least 1 minute, then air-dry,
- Keep the packaging closed carefully and keep it in a well-ventilated place after use.
- Keep well sealed and always out of reach of children.
- Ingredients: phosphoric acid 50%, dodecyl-benzene sulfonic acid 5-15%
- Arsegan Puro San® DO NOT MIX with chlorine-based cleaning agents because chlorine gas may be produced from them.
- Arsegan Puro San® affects undiluted metal with a contact time of more than 60 seconds.
0 of 0 reviews