Product information "5.2 pH Stabilizer 113 gr"
A proprietary blend of food-grade phosphate buffers to lock in mash pH levels.
- A proprietary blend of food-grade phosphate buffers to lock in mash pH levels.
- Takes the guesswork out of using brewing salts and acids to adjust your pH
- Reduces scaling in heat exchangers, fermenters, and kegs.
- Optimized the enzymatic activity of malt, help clarify wort, and often raises the starting gravity.
- Use at a rate of approximately 8 g / 10 litres of water used in your brew.
- Dissolve stabilizer into a small amount of water.
- Add to the mash tun.
0 of 0 reviews