Van Appel tot Cider | A. White & S. Wood
Not on stock
In the book 'From apple to cider' you get to know a simple philosophy that has developed over the centuries: cider is about apples! There are clear instructions for making your first batch of cider and instructions for the next one. With this you will make yourself the most delicious cider at home!
This book is based on the revival of this thousand year old craft and is suitable for home brewers, winemakers and cider lovers. Thanks to the clear instructions for making your first batch of cider and clear instructions for the next one, you will make yourself the most delicious cider at home!
In this book you will find:
- Step-by-step instructions to make your first batch of cider
- To taste guidelines for professional cider
- Tips to prevent, detect and remedy cider deficiencies
- Techniques for making sparkling cider, cider according to the method champenoise,
- French Cider and Ice cider
|Subject:||Wine Mead Cider|
0 of 0 reviews