You have never pressed such good juice so quickly and easily before: Simply grind fruit, grapes or berries and fill up the hydraulic press, turn the tap on and watch as the pressure of the incoming tap water compresses the ground material from the inside to the outside against the mesh basket.The hydraulic press can also be used for pressing honeycomb, tomatoes, macerated tobacco or citrus fruit.
Included in delivery:
- Press bag
- Splash guard
- GEKA adapter to male thread ¾"
- Slotted plate instead of perforated plate for better yield
- Made in Germany
- Certified food safe
- Stainless steel lid with quick-release clamp
- High juice yield – Less waste
- Simple operation and easy cleaning
- Supply line / connection: GEKA quick coupling G ¾"
- Drain ball valve: male thread G ¾" with hose cover
- Max. Water pressure: 3 bar
- Height: 92 cm
- Diameter: 52 cm
- Height of outlet: 31 cm
- Weight: 20 kg
Fruit presses must be thoroughly cleaned before and after use. Because sulphite affects metals (oxidation), it is better to clean the parts of the press with a Puro-Oxi solution and let them dry separately. Grease the moving metal parts lightly.
On our YouTube channel:
Large, fragile, heavy, or items that are too large for normal shipping are delivered by pallet or courier service. We will contact you to discuss shipment and shipping rates
0 of 0 reviews