Brewster Beacon All-in-One Brewing System
Product information "Brewster Beacon All-in-One Brewing System "
- Polished stainless steel AISI 304
- Weight: 10 kg
- Brew capacity 12,5-35 liters, total capacity 40 liters
- Dimensions: Height and diameter: 57.5 x 36.0 cm
- Heating element with a capacity of 2500 W, located at the bottom of the kettle, therefore avoiding caramelization
- The heating element is adjustable from 100 W to 2500 W, in 100 W increments.
- Temperature range from 25°C to 100°C, adjustable to 0,1°C.
- Temperature control up to 100°C, with +-1°C deviation
- Integrated circulation with adjustable flow rate made from stainless steel AISI 304
- Stainless steel AISI 304 grain basket with built-in overflow pipe for boil dry protection
- The basket can be adjusted in relation to the amount of malt. The basket holds up to 9 kg
- Clear and easy to read LCD monitor
- Manual or automatic program control with alarms/reminders
- Programmable to up to 9 mashing steps and up to 9 hop/spice additions
- Built-in memory with capacity for saving up to 10 recipes
- Powerful 230 V magnetic pump with separate on/off button. Capacity 8 L./min.
- Glass lid ensuring easy visual monitoring of the mashing process
- Mounted visible level gauge for easy and accurate reading of the liquid in the kettle. Useful during mashing and sparging.
- Stainless steel filter covering almost the entire bottom.
- The Brewster pumps the wort out in 3 min. No need to wait for the wort to run out by itself.
- The bottom filter reduces sediment by up to 50%
- The pump sucks directly from the bottom, through the bottom filter, ensuring no waste of wort.
- The grain basket can easily be raised in several steps using the removable handle
- Increased malt capacity with the extended overflow pipe.
- Easy cleaning and maintenance.
- All Brewster Beacons are tested before shipping
- English / German manual.
- 2 year warranty
Properties "Brewster Beacon All-in-One Brewing System "
|Kettle volume:||40 l|
0 of 0 reviews